Electronics and Electrical engineering
Electronics engineering is the branch of engineering which develops devices like Integrated circuits, transistors, PCBs (Printed Circuit Boards) which can be further used in cell phones, computers, and televisions. Electronics Engineering basically involves the transmission of information across channels such as optical fiber, free space, or coaxial cables. It deals with the designing of switches, routers, electronics switching system, and multiplexers.
Various jobs profiles for electronics Engineers' are as follow:
Difficulties encountered in solving Electrical and Electronics Engineering Problems
The studying of engineering courses is relatively challenging because of the nature of the courses that are considered as the "difficult courses" by various students, they find difficulty in grasping.The students are facing difficulties in mastering the topic transistor in the electrical and electronic subject. The reason can be:
Analog electronics circuit is considered as the compulsory course for all the engineering students. The main purpose of this course is to teach students design techniques for electronics systems such as power amplifiers, signal and differential amplifiers. But engineering students find so many difficulties in solving these types of problems due to its complex circuit diagrams; if one of the connectionsgetloose in the circuit then you have to design the whole circuit again. This is one of the biggest problem engineering students are facing.
Another problem faced by engineer student in solving engineering problems is in solving numerical based questions. To solve these types of questions, thestudent must have good knowledge of all basic concepts of mathematics and he must be good in calculations. He must have a good grasping power so that he can learn and grasp new techniques in the short time. His all graph concepts should be clear and he may able to analyze every problem with respect to thegraph.
Tips to solve Difficulties and Problems
Now let us find the way to solve the above problems, one of the most common approaches is PBL (Problem Based Learning), it is a student-centered approach in which student can learn about the particular subject by working in the groups. PBL is introduced because of the ineffectiveness of the traditional lecture method. There are many interpretations of PBL (Problem Based Learning). It is an active learning where unstructured problems were used as the starting point for the inquiry and for the learning process. In the brief, we can say that PBL method is the on which uses relevant and meaningful problem in the learning process. PBL helps in improving student's learning more efficiently. Benefits of PBL are includes; PBL train students to take responsibility on their own with learning, it will help them to make them independent. In PBL, students can be more active in thinking about how to solve problems effectively and efficiently and further student should not depend on the teacher for providing a solution.
The PBL principles include:
1) Students are only given guidance by the teacher to solve the problems. No direct teaching.
2) PBL is a learning approach which uses problems as the basic in the learning process
3) Involve "deep" learning
4) PBL is an active and reflective learning process.
5) Teachers should be ingenious in creating problems relevance to the topic taught.
6) Learning activities are the basics of the processes in PBL
7) Cooperative learning in the groups.
8) Students use prior knowledge and experiences during the teaching and learning processes
9) Use real-life problems.
10) Get to learn how to work in ateam, how to lead theteam as the team leader.
11) Management of the project and holding of the leadership roles.
12) Improvement in the Oral and Written Communication.
The basic steps in designing a PBL project are:
1. Express the learning outcomes of the project. Find what do you want students to know or able to do as a result of participating in the assignment.
2. Try to create the problem, try to choose thereal-world situation that may resembles something to students future career or lives.
3. To prepare students to work effectively in groups or teams,first, make the ground rules at the beginning.
4. After that, all group processes are introduced to the students and do this same exercise to allow them to practice for their final work.
5. Divide the students into different groups and different roles. The project may require students to assume various roles.
6. Consider the making of the assessments of the students for their respective work and provide them with various grades.
Do you feel burden of Electrical Engineering homework?
We are pioneer in providing best professional electrical engineering assistance through e Learning system. We at TutorsGlobe offer best quality Electrical Engineering assignment help, Electrical Engineering homework help, projects help and online tutoring services. Our employers are associated with very reputed professional backgrounds. They have high competencies in this field of teaching. They are proving their excellent service through best Electrical Engineering assignment help, project help, and online tutoring services to students across the world. This helps students to shape their career and academic life better.
Email based Electrical Engineering homework help - assignment help
We at TutorsGlobe offer email based electrical engineering homework help and assignment help, it is easy approach and no more required technical skills to get done your homework. Electronics engineering provides a very rewarding and challenging career. To get any relevant help in electrical engineering contact us at www.tutorsglobe.com.
Why Tutorsglobe for Electrical Engineering homework help?
Electrical engineering is a engineering discipline that deals with the study of electricity, electronics and electromagnetism and its applications. Electrical engineering may include electronic engineering but there is a distinction between the two as electrical engineering deals with the problems associated with large-scale electrical systems like power transmission and motor control, while electronic engineering is the study of small-scale electronic systems including computers and integrated circuits. Another point of distinction is electrical engineers are usually concerned with using electricity to transmit energy whereas electronic engineers are concerned with using electricity to process information. This distinction does not exist in United States.
Various subtopics are-
Start Excelling in your courses, Ask an Expert and get answers for your homework and assignments!!