Rectification of the Fault and Operation of a TV Receiver:
To rectify the fault and operate the given TV Receiver (Dead Fault)
Name of Component/Apparatus
Identify the Fault provided on TV Receiver:
1. Very the TV receiver is switched ON firstly
2. There is no picture, raster and sound effects in it.
3. Thus it confirms the receiver is within dead fault condition.
4. Switch OFF the TV Receiver instantly.
Test the stages of the TV Receiver:
1. The TV receiver is switched ON firstly and calculate the AC input 220V/50HZ supplies if it is Correct.
2. Test the ON-OFF switch if it is right.
3. After that test AC Fuse, Bridge rectifier diodes section, DC filter condenser and resistors that related to power supply stage, if the voltage at the power supply is correct, proceed to next step.
4. After that measure voltage at horizontal output transistor if it is low switch OFF the receiver instantaneously and check the horizontal output transistor if it is correct goes to next step.
5. To Confirm the LOT (Line Output Transformer) is within fault condition. Eliminate the Fault LOT and Solder New one.
6. Then Switch ON the TV receiver, TV operates as dead fault is repaired.
Latest technology based Electrical Engineering Online Tutoring Assistance
Tutors, at the www.tutorsglobe.com, take pledge to provide full satisfaction and assurance in Fault and Operation of a TV Receiver homework help via online tutoring. Students are getting 100% satisfaction by online tutors across the globe. Here you can get homework help for Fault and Operation of a TV Receiver, project ideas and tutorials. We provide email based Fault and Operation of a TV Receiver homework help. You can join us to ask queries 24x7 with live, experienced and qualified online tutors specialized in Fault and Operation of a TV Receiver. Through Online Tutoring, you would be able to complete your homework or assignments at your home. Tutors at the TutorsGlobe are committed to provide the best quality online tutoring assistance for Electrical Engineering homework help and assignment help services. They use their experience, as they have solved thousands of the Electrical Engineering assignments, which may help you to solve your complex issues of Fault and Operation of a TV Receiver. TutorsGlobe assure for the best quality compliance to your homework. Compromise with quality is not in our dictionary. If we feel that we are not able to provide the homework help as per the deadline or given instruction by the student, we refund the money of the student without any delay.
Start Excelling in your courses, Ask an Expert and get answers for your homework and assignments!!