Homework: Learning Activity- Career Mentoring Experiences Summary
Having completed the Career Mentoring Program, take time now to reflect on your experiences.
For this activity:
1. Write a concise, one-page summary of your career mentoring experiences, addressing one or more of these topics: career choice, job search strategies, resume or profile, networking, and lessons learned.
• Did you solidify your career choice or discover new careers of interest?
• Did you learn new strategies for finding HR jobs?
• Will you able to tailor your resume or profile or add a new LinkedIn connection, because of this experience?
• How will you apply what you learned in the mentoring experience to move forward in your HR career?
2. Write clearly and concisely in a manner that is well organized, grammatically correct, and free of spelling, typographical, formatting, and/or punctuation errors.
Format your homework according to the give formatting requirements:
• The answer must be using Times New Roman font (size 12), double spaced, and typed, with one-inch margins on all sides.
• The response also includes a cover page containing the student's name, the title of the homework, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
• Also include a reference page. The references and Citations should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.