In what way TutorsGlobe can assist you in ACT Exam preparation?
Online experts at TutorsGlobe are extremely skilled, experienced and qualified teachers. They are mainly acknowledged for their creativeness and understanding of the worth for the development of the concepts and simple tips and tricks techniques on ACT. They pass a thorough training for few weeks and are capable to meet up international modes of teaching.
We at TutorsGlobe are very proficient in teaching handful of Math tricks in the chapters such as: Elementary Algebra, Intermediate Algebra, Pre-Algebra, Plane Geometry, Coordinate Geometry and Trigonometry which is very helpful for students; as it makes them comfortable to deal with Math section. Proper understanding and employing them to build prophecy is an elementary ability which all students require to build up. Alongside this we give emphasis to Reading which includes: Reading Comprehension, Sentence Completion and Paired Passages. All along with writing section which includes: Nouns and Pronouns, Subjects and Verbs, Paragraph Structure and sentence Structure. English section comprises: Basic Grammar, Paragraph Structure, Sentence Analysis, Vocabulary Strategy and Rhetorical skills. Science section comprises: Physical Science, Chemical Science, Chemical Science, Geological Science and Spatial Science.
We are as well familiar that there are many students who understand the concept well if it is in a visualized form. For those students, we comprise our teaching mode through, clip arts, sketches, pictures, slides which makes simple to understand and memorize.
The Right Tools to a Higher Score:
The comprehensive courses offered by TutorsGlobe are completely research based and specially framed to assist students in gaining a systematic understanding of the test. It is not sufficient to be prepared. You must sense confident on Exam Day.
Our preparation options comprise:
In what manner the ACT package is customized?
The entire program is completely personalized to meet up your requirements. We build a tailored package based on your accessibility and as well on the performance in the diagnostic test. The professionals of TutorsGlobe are very good in analyzing the weak and strong regions of students and frame the package in such a way that student will master in each and every section. This tailored package offer students the sense of soothe and confidence which raises the capability to attain a high score.
We mainly offer two types of packages which are explained below:
A) Fast Track Course for 60 hours (Price: $ 700)
B) Comprehensive Course for 140 hours (Price: $ 1200)
Fast Track Course: 60 Hours
The period for Fast track course for ACT preparation is around 60 hours. It covers up the entire section intensively.
45 minutes: Diagnostic test
45 minutes: Discussion based on the diagnostic test and selecting strong and weak areas.
14 hours Math: Elementary Algebra, Intermediate Algebra, Pre-Algebra, Plane Geometry, Coordinate Geometry, Trigonometry and Review.
8 hours Reading: Reading Comprehension, Sentence Completion, Paired Passages and Review.
10 hours Writing: Nouns and Pronouns, Subjects and Verbs, Paragraph Structure, sentence Structure and Review.
14 hours English: Basic Grammar, Paragraph Structure, Sentence Analysis, Vocabulary Strategy, Rhetorical skills, Mechanics & style and Review.
11 hours Science: Physical Science, Chemical Science, Chemical Science, Geological Science, Spatial Science and Review.
45 min: Final Assessment test.
45 min: Complete discussion on the endeavor of ACT preparation.
Comprehensive Course: 140 Hours
The period for Comprehensive course for ACT Preparation is around 140 hours. It covers up the entire exhaustively.
Math (46 Hours):
- Intermediate Algebra (8 Hours): Quadratic formulae's, Rational & radical expressions, Sequences & patterns, Systems of equations, Functions, Matrices, Complex numbers, Absolute value equations & inequalities and Roots of polynomials.
- Coordinate Geometry (6 Hours): Relations between equations & graphs, Points & Lines, Circles, Graphing inequalities, Slope, Parallel and perpendicular lines, Distance, Midpoints and Conics.
- Plane Geometry (6 Hours): Properties of circles, Triangles, Rectangles, Parallelograms, Trapezoids, Transformations, Applications of geometry to 3-D, angles & relations among perpendicular and parallel lines, Properties & relations of plane figures.
- Pre-Algebra (8 hours): Integers, Decimals, Whole numbers, Fractions, Place value, Square roots & approximations and Ratio-proportion & Percentage.
- Elementary Algebra (6 Hours): Exponents and square roots, Functional relationships, Algebraic expressions through substitution, Quadratic equations by factoring and Understanding algebraic operations.
- Trigonometry (6 Hours): Trigonometric relations in right triangles, Trigonometric identities, Trigonometric equations solving, Modeling using trigonometric functions, properties of trigonometric function and Graphing trigonometric functions.
- Review (6 Hours): Factors & exponents, Pre-algebra, Linear equations in one variable, Elementary algebra, Intermediate algebra, Elementary counting techniques, Coordinate geometry, Data collection Plane Geometry, Simple probability and Representation & interpretation Elementary trigonometry.
Reading (18 Hours):
- Reading Comprehension (5 Hours): Reading Comprehension, Passage Analysis, Question Analysis, How to Read a Passage and Answer Choice Analysis.
- Sentence Completion (5 Hours): Vocabulary Strategies, Sentence Analysis and Answer Choice Analysis.
- Paired Passages (5 Hours): Reading Comprehension Review and Paired Passage Strategy.
- Review (3 Hours): Sentence Completion, Paired Passages and Passage-based Reading.
Writing (20 Hours):
- Nouns and Pronouns (5 Hours): Pronoun Choice, Pronoun Reference, Pronouns and Antecedent Agreement and Noun Agreement
- Subjects and Verbs (3 Hours): Subject & Verb Agreement, Verb Form, Verb Tense and Irregular Verbs.
- Paragraph Structure (5 Hours): Secondary Errors, Paragraph Unity, Paragraph Organization and Paragraph Fluency.
- Sentence Structure (5Hours): Modifier Choice, Modifier Placement, Idiom, Parallel Structure and Wordiness.
- Review (2 Hours): Identifying Sentence Errors, Improving Sentences, Improving Paragraphs and the Essay.
English (26 Hours):
Basic Grammar, Sentence Analysis, Paragraph Structure, Vocabulary Strategy, Mechanics & Style, Rhetorical skills and Review.
Science (30 Hours):
Physical Science, Biological Science, Chemical Science, Geological Science, Spatial Science, Interpretation-analysis-evaluation-reasoning and Review.
Welcome to www.tutorsglobe.com Online Exam Study Center.
Our Online ACT Exam Preparation courses and tutoring packages are the most comprehensive and customized collection of study resources on the web offering best collection of ACT practice exams, ACT study guides and material, ACT practice quizzes, cram sheets, articles, links and tricks and tips to help you succeed on the your exam! Our extensive ACT exam Reading and ACT theoretical Study covers both sections in a convenient, easy-to-read "study guide" format, we have one of the largest collections of ACT Exam guides and quizzes at your disposal, as well as many practice tests. Our prepared Quiz for ACT exam and questions database is continually expanding, keeping you up-to-date on the latest developments in ACT exam and testing. Best of all, all our ACT Exam Test Prep Study Aids are totally convenient for students and educators!
ultrasound is cyclic sound pressure along with a frequency greater than the upper limit of human hearing.
tutorsglobe.com plasmodium and malaria assignment help-homework help by online protozoan microbiology tutors
Efforts should be ready to avoid duplication of work. Journals, ledgers etc. should be planned in a way which control data is available with no extra analysis.
tutorsglobe.com importance of rain water assignment help-homework help by online conservation of water tutors
tutorsglobe.com corm assignment help-homework help by online propagation by underground stem tutors
distillation–separation of a mixture tutorial all along with the key concepts of simple distillation, simple distillation, experiment-distillation of a mixture
Application of the Quinoline Ring System tutorial all along with the key concepts of Quinine, Chloroquine, Nicotinic Acid, othet applications of Quinoline
tutorsglobe.com hydrophily assignment help-homework help by online agents of pollination tutors
Theory and lecture notes of MATLAB function and its DATA types all along with the key concepts of functions and data, MABLAB function, MATLAB DATA types. Tutorsglobe offers homework help, assignment help and tutor’s assistance on MATLAB function and its DATA types.
tutorsglobe.com ancient art assignment help-homework help by online humanities tutors
Types and Classification of Amplifiers tutorial all along with the key concepts of Power Amplifier, Transistor Amplifier, Operational Amplifier, Categorization of amplifiers, Common Terminal Classification, Unilateral or Bilateral Classification
Demonstration of Partition Coefficient tutorial all along with the key concepts of Determination the partition coefficient for benzoic acid in CH2Cl2 and H2O, Microscale partitioning of a coloured indicator
tutorsglobe.com plasmids and isolation of gene assignment help-homework help by online genetic engineering tutors
tutorsglobe.com jazz assignment help-homework help by online humanities tutors
TutorsGlobe.com Alkanoates Assignment Help-Homework Help by Online Access Chemistry Tutors
Start Excelling in your courses, Ask an Expert and get answers for your homework and assignments!!