VB.NET (Visual Basic .NET):
VB.NET is a Microsoft object-oriented programming (OOP) language. This evolved from Visual Basic 6 (VB6) to meet an enhancing need for easy web development and web-services.
VB.Net was designed to grape advantage of the .NET framework-based classes and run-time environment. This was re-engineered by Microsoft as part of its .NET product group.VB.NET supports inheritance, abstraction and polymorphism.
Advantages of VB.NET:
1) Initially, VB.NET provides managed code execution that runs under the Common Language Runtime (CLR), resulting in stable, robust and secure applications. All of the features of the .NET framework are readily obtainable in VB.NET.
2) VB.NET is wholly object oriented. It is a major addition that VB6 and other earlier releases didn't have.
3) The .NET framework comes with ADO.NET that follows the disconnected paradigm, that means once the required records are fetched the connection no longer present. It also retrieves the records that are expected to be accessed in the instant future. This increases Scalability of the application to a great extent.
4) VB.NET uses XML to transfer data among the many layers in the DNA Architecture that means data are passed as simple text strings.
5) Error handling has modified into VB.NET. A new Try-Catch-Finally block has been introduced to handle exceptions and errors as a unit, letting suitable action to be taken at the place the error occurred therefore discouraging the use of ON ERROR GOTO statement. It again credits to the maintainability of the code.
6) Another great feature added into VB.NET is free threading against the VB single-threaded apartment feature. In various situations developers need spawning of a new thread to run as a background procedure and enhance the usability of the application. VB.NET let developers to spawn threads wherever they feel like, thus giving freedom and better control on the application.
7) Security becomes more robust in VB.NET. Additionally to the role-based security in VB6, VB.NET comes along a new security model, Code Access security. This security controls onto what the code can access. For instance you can set the security to a component such that the component can’t access the database. This kind of security is important because it let building components that can be trusted to several degrees.
8) The CLR takes care of garbage collection that means the CLR releases resources as soon as an object is no more in use. It relieves the developer from thinking about the ways of memory management. CLR does this for them.
Latest technology based Computer Science Online Tutoring Assistance
Tutors, at the www.tutorsglobe.com, take pledge to provide full satisfaction and assurance in VB Dot NET homework help via online tutoring. Students are getting 100% satisfaction by online tutors across the globe. Here you can get homework help for VB Dot NET, project ideas and tutorials. We provide email based VB Dot NET homework help. You can join us to ask queries 24x7 with live, experienced and qualified online tutors specialized in VB Dot NET. Through Online Tutoring, you would be able to complete your homework or assignments at your home. Tutors at the TutorsGlobe are committed to provide the best quality online tutoring assistance for Computer Programming homework help and assignment help services. They use their experience, as they have solved thousands of the Computer assignments, which may help you to solve your complex issues of VB Dot NET. TutorsGlobe assure for the best quality compliance to your homework. Compromise with quality is not in our dictionary. If we feel that we are not able to provide the homework help as per the deadline or given instruction by the student, we refund the money of the student without any delay.
introduction to polymer chemistry tutorial all along with the key concepts of polymerisation processes, condensation polymerisation, plastics and resins and synthetic polymers
Polymers as Fibers tutorial all along with the key concepts of Intermolecular forces in fibers, Natural and synthetic fibers, Hydrogen bonding in crystallite of nylon, van der Waals forces
Combined First and Second Law tutorial all along with the key concepts of T and V Independent, P and V Independent, infinitesimal reversible process, thermodynamics relations, dependence of enthalpy on pressure
tutorsglobe.com economic and resource geography assignment help-homework help by online humanities tutors
www.tutorsglobe.com offers modern physics homework help, modern physics assignment help, online tutoring, k-12 grade level modern physics homework help, college grade level physics assignment help, by online physics tutors.
Gravimetric Analysis of a Soluble Chloride tutorial all along with the key concepts of Safety and laboratory method note, Preparation of Filter Crucibles, Preparation of the Chloride Unknown Samples, Precipitation of Chloride by Silver Ion, Filtration and Final Weighing
tutorsglobe.com forms of capital assignment help-homework help by online capital tutors
Mechanism of Simple Reactions tutorial all along with the key concepts of Unimolecular Reaction, Bimolecular Reaction, Free-Radical Reactions, Consecutive Reactions, Opposing Reactions and Parallel Reactions
tutorsglobe.com market equilibrium assignment help-homework help by online equilibrium price tutors
tutorsglobe.com international law and organization assignment help-homework help by online humanities tutors
theory and lecture notes of theory of dynamic characteristics ii, all along with the key concepts of delay time, fall-time, transistor turn-on and assignment help. tutorsglobe offers homework help, assignment help and tutor’s assistance on theory of dynamic characteristics ii.
Theory and lecture notes of Properties of Logarithms all along with the key concepts of Change of Base Formula, Logarithms are Exponents, Melodic Mathematics, Common Mistakes in logarithm. Tutorsglobe offers homework help, assignment help and tutor’s assistance on Properties of Logarithms.
efficiency of algorithm depends on design and implementation of algorithm. algorithm uses computer resources to complete its task. an efficient algorithm is judged by the factor as to how economically and efficiently the cpu time and memory are used.
www.tutorsglobe.com offers what is code homework help, assignment help, case study, writing homework help, online tutoring assistance by computer science tutors.
tutorsglobe.com nitrogen cycle assignment help-homework help by online nitrogen metabolism tutors
Start Excelling in your courses, Ask an Expert and get answers for your homework and assignments!!