Methods of Calculation
1. Output/Product Method
• National Income is derived from adding only the money value of all final goods and services produced by firms.
• All intermediate goods are excluded.
2. Expenditure Method are described as follows
• National Income is derived from adding the total money value spent on consuming final goods and services by different sectors of the economy.
• Expenditure by government that does not give rise to production of goods and services such as pension and unemployment benefit must be excluded.
3. Income Method
• National Income is derived from adding the income received by owners of factors of production.
• Any trading surplus from public enterprises (e.g. water supply) must also be included.
Email based economics assignment help - homework help at TutorsGlobe
Are you searching economics tutor for help with Calculation of National Income questions? Calculation of National Income topic is not easier to learn without external help? We at www.tutorsglobe.com offer finest service of economics homework help and economics homework help. Live tutors are available for 24x7 hours helping students in their Calculation of National Income related problems. We provide step by step Calculation of National Income question's answers with 100% plagiarism free content. We prepare quality content and notes for Calculation of National Income topic under economics theory and study material. These are avail for subscribed users and they can get advantages anytime.
Why TutorsGlobe for Calculation of National Income homework help
Start Excelling in your courses, Ask an Expert and get answers for your homework and assignments!!