Assignment: In a short paper (2-3 pages double-spaced), consider how gender is represented within She's All That. You might want to consider some of the following:
• What does a woman's appearance say about her personality or worth?
• What does a man's appearance say about his personality or worth?
• How are women/men expected to behave? What happens if they deviate from the norm?
• What, based on the movie's central characters. should a woman aspire to be? What should a man aspire to be?
• Where does a woman's self-worth originate? Where does a man's self-\ worth originate?
• Does the film challenge traditional gender roles or uphold them? How?