Write a page paper in which you:
Please use these as bullets in the paper:
1. Provide a rationale for the U.S. publicly traded company that you selected, indicating the significant factors driving your decision as a financial manager.
2. Determine the profile of the investor for which this company may be a fit, relative to that potential investor's investment strategy. Provide support for your rationale.
3. Select any five (5) financial ratios that you have learned about in the text. Analyze the past three (3) years of the company's financial data, which you may obtain from the company's financial statements. Determine the company's financial health. USE THESE RATIOS: current ratio, quick ratio, earnings per share, price earnings ratio and conversion ratio.
4. Based on your financial review, determine the risk level of the company from your investor's point of view. Indicate key strategies that you may use in order to minimize these perceived risks.
5. Provide your recommendations of this stock as an investment opportunity. Support your rationale with resources.