1. Collaboration in a business environment is a best practice that leverages the collective knowledge of the team assembled. Peer evaluation and support, provided in the spirit of continuous improvement and organizational success, result in higher quality deliverables than generally possible by the efforts of an individual. Please describe the process you plan to use to conduct research, identify findings, and develop the Comprehensive Project due in Unit 5 and present a preliminary outline indicating how you intend to organize the project deliverable.
I would following the example that was provided:
MARKETING MIX: COMMUNICATIONS & PROMOTION
MARKETING MIX: PRICE
MARKETING MIX: CHANNELS OF DISTRIBUTION
MARKETING MIX; CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
1. Review the process and outlines of other students, providing an objective assessment and constructive feedback that will help strengthen the effectiveness of their efforts and the quality of the finished product.
2. Understanding the customer profile is essential to the overall marketing plan. The customer profiles also help with selecting the correct media for the target markets. Visit Experian's Consumer Profiles and complete the following:
1. Provide an overview of your product
2. Choose three possible profiles for your product's target market/audience. Explain the profiles.
Age group of 30- 45 and 50 - 70
Both male and female because people will feel the need to become more healthy as they age
Understanding of how whole foods (organic/natural) can help with a healthy lifestyle
1. How can this type of information on consumers be used by the marketing manager in its marketing communications & strategy?
With medical backing and actual case studies being conducted will help sway the average consumer only problem would be pricing but as more companies become aware of the healthy eating habits and the advantages that it has.
1. Assess the market being targeted. What group(s) of consumers would most likely be drawn to the product? What are some ethical and legal implications? Explain why you are targeting these segments and three possible channels you would use to place your product for distribution to this target market.
The group of consumers that would most likely be drawn to the whole foods would be the health conscious and athletic type. I am targeting these segments due to the overall health problems that we are facing as we age. I would use medical findings, word of mouth, and surveys of actual people who are using the whole foods (organic/natural). As far as the legal and ethical implications I really don't see any as long as the organic/natural foods are FDA approved.
The response should include a reference list. Double-space, using Times New Roman 12 pnt font, one-inch margins, and APA style of writing and citations.