Rectification of the No Sound with Normal Picture Fault and Operation of a TV Receiver:
To rectify the No Sound with normal picture fault and operate the TV Receiver.
Name of Component/Apparatus
Identification of the fault in a given TV receiver:
1. The TV receiver is switched ON firstly.
2. Picture on the screen is usual but no sound.
3. Switch OFF the receiver and verify. The fault is within sound section.
Check the stages of the TV receiver:
1. The picture on the screen is usual but no sound, verifies the fault is in the audio stage.
2. Calculate the voltage at the audio amplifier and output stages if it is correct, go to next step.
3. Test the connection at the speaker and test the voice coil with multimeter, If it is correct,
4. Calculate the voltage at IC pins connected in audio amplifier and output stage, if it is correct,
5. Test the volume control if it is defective removes it and solder new one.
6. Now the receiver screen depicts the clear picture with sound.
Latest technology based Electrical Engineering Online Tutoring Assistance
Tutors, at the www.tutorsglobe.com, take pledge to provide full satisfaction and assurance in No Sound Normal Picture Fault TV Receiver homework help via online tutoring. Students are getting 100% satisfaction by online tutors across the globe. Here you can get homework help for No Sound Normal Picture Fault TV Receiver, project ideas and tutorials. We provide email based No Sound Normal Picture Fault TV Receiver homework help. You can join us to ask queries 24x7 with live, experienced and qualified online tutors specialized in No Sound Normal Picture Fault TV Receiver. Through Online Tutoring, you would be able to complete your homework or assignments at your home. Tutors at the TutorsGlobe are committed to provide the best quality online tutoring assistance for Electrical Engineering homework help and assignment help services. They use their experience, as they have solved thousands of the Electrical Engineering assignments, which may help you to solve your complex issues of No Sound Normal Picture Fault TV Receiver. TutorsGlobe assure for the best quality compliance to your homework. Compromise with quality is not in our dictionary. If we feel that we are not able to provide the homework help as per the deadline or given instruction by the student, we refund the money of the student without any delay.
Start Excelling in your courses, Ask an Expert and get answers for your homework and assignments!!