Answer in complete sentences using proper grammar and MLA style. A paragraph should suffice for each answer. Be certain to use proper citation if using direct quotes from the textbooks.
1. What are "norms" and where do they come from in the Christian tradition?
2. Why are people moral according to Glaucon?
3. What is the difference between a "morality of obligation" and a "morality of happiness"?
4. What effect does love have on sin according to Stivers?
5. Why does Plato or Socrates suggest people are moral? What is the goal of acting morally?