1) According to the lecture God's heart is centered in _________.
- Mission & Theology
2) Mission is partnering with _______.
- The Church
- The World
- All of the above
3) In order to get missiology correct there must be _____________ behind it!
- the power of the Holy Spirit
- love and action
- good theology
- all of the above
4) In order for one to truly comprehend God's heart for mission, in sending Jesus to die on the cross, one must first start with understanding God's _______.
5) According to the lecture given in class, in mission God calls upon His people to _________ on behalf of the world.
- Pray on their knees
- Stand in the gap
- Worship in a loud voice
- All of the above
6) According to the lecture, the #1 reason people don't evangelize is?
- Feeling embarrassed about sharing the faith
- Scared of talking to strangers
- There is not enough time to talk to people
- Afraid of saying the wrong thing
7) Which of the following verses is NOT part of the "5 Best Scripture to Use when Evangelizing" given in the lecture by the professor!
- John 3:16
- Romans 6:23
- Matthew 28:19
- Romans 3:23
True and False
8) Without mission the church is irrelevant to the world!
9) The word mission or missiology does not appear in the Bible!
10) Missiology is more important than Theology because mission is the heart of God!
11) Mission only comes into full completion when theology is understood correctly!
12) Evangelism and Christian Apologetics work together to help witness to an unbeliever?
13) Peter truly begins to operate in mission when he is filled with the Holy Spirit!
14) Ordinary believers bare the same responsibility as Missionaries when it specifically comes to mission!
15) Salvation is _______ being fulfilled!
16) Because of Jesus, humanity does not have to _______ God's wrath.
17) Name 2 of the "5 Steps for Effective Evangelism" given in the lecture by the professor!
18) _______________ empowers mission!
19) The foundational text for the course is.