How would you respond to and support the teacher? What strategies might you suggest to decrease the student's disruptive behavior and increase his engagement?
Consider the standards, strategies and approaches to strengths of the classroom expectations and positive behavior
Direction: Create 1 - slide for each Power-point questions below and respond: Using APA style. References or other references. (150 to 300 words)
1. What are the strengths of the classroom expectations? Consider the standards, strategies and approaches to strengths of the classroom expectations and positive behavior.
2. Possible modifications to the expectations.
3. What strategies you might suggest decrease students disruptive behavior?
4. What strategies you might suggest to increase the student engagement?
5. Specific resources on setting clear classroom expectations that are specific to your content areas.
Helpful References or other references to support your PowerPoint as teacher mentor.
Reinke, W. M., Herman, K. C., & Stormont, M. (2013). Classroom-level positive behavior supports in schools implementing SW-PBIS:
Identifying areas for enhancement. Journal of Positive Behavior Interventions, 15(1), 39-50.
Banks, T., & Obiakor, F. E. (2015). Culturally responsive positive behavior supports: Considerations for practice. Journal of Education and Training Studies, 3(2), 83-90.