Self-Reflective Essay Problem: Are You on Track for Success? | Graded
We are approaching the middle of the term. Take some time to reflect on your participation in the class, your expectations, and your goals. Address the following questions and topics in your essay:
• Are you following the discussion board schedule, making the initial post ? Provide an example of one of your discussion board posts that you feel indicates successful achievement of the lesson objectives as listed in the syllabus.
• Do you post "substantive" responses to classmates that expand on the issues, including further research and resources? Provide an example of one of your responses to a classmate that indicates knowledge of what is required for a "substantive" response.
• Describe your strengths and weaknesses in responding to the discussion board assignments.
• What are some of the most challenging aspects of the coursework?
• How can you improve your participation in class to stay on track for success and meet your goals and expectations?
The response should include a reference list. Double-space, using Times New Roman 12 pnt font, one-inch margins, and APA style of writing and citations.