Publish at least 10 entries presenting theory related to complementary and alternative medicine (CAM), drawing on new evidence and findings, as well as research based evidence drawing on the blog . The format of the blog should be engaging, yet should also be appropriate for a scholarly presentation.
• The initial blog entry should be an introduction to the topic and anything you would like to share about yourself as a professional. (Just make something up, I am just a psychology student).
• Evaluate the quality, objectivity and credibility of scientific evidence in drawing conclusions about complementary and alternative medicine (CAM).
• In addition, include one blog entry for each topic addressed in the assignments in this course. Each entry needs to be supported by at least three scholarly references.
• These are the topics that need to be address with a blog entry and supported w/ three scholarly references:
b. Role as a health consultant
c. biofeedback, hypnosis, and imagery
d. spirituality in healthcare
e. herbal supplements and their role in healthcare
f. chiropractic care, acupuncture, and massage
g. cultural influences in healthcare
• Construct an educational product related to complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) and suitable for presentation in electronic or print media.
• Determine whether specific complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) approaches are suitable for various psychological problems.
• Develop a screening instrument for interviewing clients who seek complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) services.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of various complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) practices.
• Organize a literature search strategy for scholarly information in the field of complementary and alternative medicine (CAM).
• Evaluate personal cultural competence in complementary and alternative medicine practices and create a plan to increase this competence.
The blog should link to at least three other scholarly blogs and two scholarly websites in this field.
Length: at least 10 blog entries (app. 350 words/entry)