Discussion Post: Direct Response & Database Internet Marketing
• Explain the ways in which the Internet is a direct-response medium.
• Distinguish between acquisition, conversion, and retention strategies.
• Identify the elements of a direct response marketing strategy.
• Explain the concepts of offer, customer lifetime value, and testing.
• Explain the role of a customer database in the development and execution of Internet marketing programs.
• Describe a data warehouse and how it is used by marketers.
• Define data mining and explain why it is important in making marketing decisions.
• Describe how strategies can become more customer focused by using information-driven marketing.
The response should include a reference list. One-inch margins, Using Times New Roman 12 pnt font, double-space and APA style of writing and citations.