The original thread must incorporate ideas and citations from all of the required readings and presentations for that module/week. It must also address statecraft as part of a meaningful discussion of effective statesmanship. The reply posts must also integrate ideas and citations from the required readings and presentations for the module/week.
In this course, Discussion Board Forums play an exceptionally important role. Consider these threads and replies to be formal communications on the same level as those you would conduct with employers, clients, or colleagues in the professional, political, or academic world. As such, they must be free of grammatical errors, must be properly formatted in current Turabian style, and must consist of well-reasoned, contemplative, and substantive posts and replies, rather than mere ipse dixit. These threads and replies must be adequately supported by citations of the sources or support for your ideas as well as any quoted materials.
1. Evaluate the key facets and challenges related to Homeland Security policies and foreign policy
2. Examine the key challenges related to immigration policy
3. Examine the key challenges related to foreign policy
4. Evaluate how these policy areas may or may not have competing goals.
5. Evaluate the above with a Biblical model of government and statesmanship.
THREAD 400 to 500 WORDS
2 scholarly sources per post
All required sources must be cited