Homework: Presentation Effectiveness
Length: 4 pages.
In organizational operations, in order to conduct successful meetings with internal and external stakeholders, knowing how to give a proper presentation is of the utmost importance for organizational success. In this homework, you are required to craft a PowerPoint presentation that addresses the following:
Part I: Components of Highly Effective Presentations
Research proper presentation formats and techniques in physical and virtual environments, and then complete the following:
1) Assess the components of a highly effective persuasive presentation.
2) Evaluate the importance of each of the components that are required to craft a persuasive presentation.
3) Compare the key presentation skills in a virtual versus a physical setting.
Part II: Examples of Highly Effective Presentations
Using the information that you learned from Part I, locate an example of a great persuasive virtual presentation as well as an example of a great physical persuasive presentation, and then address the following:
1) Assess the components of the virtual presentation that align with the criteria that makes a highly effective persuasive presentation.
2) Assess the components of the physical presentation that align with the criteria that makes a highly effective persuasive presentation.
3) Describe what is missing from the virtual and physical presentations that would put it over the top in terms of a highly effective persuasive presentation.
Format your homework according to the following formatting requirements:
(1) The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
(2) The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the homework, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
(3) Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.