1. What does Ms. Sanford describe as the "corporate feminist dream job"?
2. What was ironic about Howard's response to Ms. Sanford's proposal?
3. What has happened to the prediction for closing the wage gap?
4. What are other challenges (aside from the wage gap) women are facing in the workplace?
5. What has research shown about requiring training to address inequality in the workplace?
6. What does Ms. Sanford claim is the key systemic problem?
7. What are the two examples Ms. Sanford provides as ways to address this problem?
8. What major action did Ms. Sanford's company and the University of Washington make?