Length: 12 to 15 slides.
You will delve deeper into the theories that have worked to shape education as we know it. While it is important to know and understand these theories, it is even more important for you to begin to see how this knowledge can be put into practice. You will also study the physical, cognitive, and affective domains of development. Having a solid base in each of these domains will assist you in helping children grow to reach their potential. A cornerstone of quality teaching is having a firm understanding of child growth and development. Lastly you will have the opportunity to put your knowledge of developmental domains into practice by creating a welcoming and effective learning environment that will foster growth in each of these areas of development. Your work is not simply to care for the physical needs of children; instead your work means applying meaning to what you do. You must shift your positive intentions into a firm educational base of understanding. Learn to love even the smallest successes because you are making a difference in children's lives. In turn, you are making the world a better place one child at a time.
Assume you have been asked to speak to newly hired early education teachers for your district. Create a PowerPoint for your meeting and be sure to address the following:
1. Explain how theories help us understand the early childhood learner.
2. Determine how teachers can utilize theory during instruction.
3. Include at least one screen that includes the optimal classroom set up.
Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics as well as speaker notes for each slide. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief paragraphs or bulleted lists.
Format your assignment according to the give formatting requirements:
1. The answer must be double spaced, typed, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the course title, the student's name, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The references and Citations should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.