Assignment: Signature Primary Source Paper
Drawing specific examples from the assigned reading and interview, write a paper (1,750 - 2,000 words) explaining how second wave feminism affected American views on women in the workforce.
• Part 1: Begin by briefly explaining the the historical context in which second wave feminism emerged. Then, analyze the documents and explain how they illustrate the influence of feminism (or not) on the debate about women in the workforce.
• Part 2: Interview a female family member/friend born before 1965 - what were their personal experiences in the work force?
• Conclude with a discussion of how the documents provide evidence (or not) of change over time in attitudes toward women.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.