Discussion 1 The Role of Pricing
Pricing Strategies: Identity three types of pricing strategies. Select a good or service and compare the prices of two different companies associated with the goods or service. Why do different organizations have different pricing strategies for the same good or service?
Discussion 2 Product Development Process
Do an internet search of the new product development process of any product of your choice, and analyze the process for developing the product. Review the reasons why new products fail and make two specific recommendations to improve the high failure rate of new products.
Read this required article: "How Companies Can Get Smart About Raising Prices".
In a three- to four-page paper (not including the title and reference pages): Retrieved from the ProQuest database.
• Explain how to successfully get customers to pay more for your products. Reference the article in support of your response.
• Explain how a specific pricing strategy will allow you to raise the price on your product successfully.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.