Asking Questions Worksheet
In this assignment, you work with the categories of questions discussed in Ch. 6 of your text to gain understanding about different points of view.
1. List the three categories of questions identified in this week's reading.
2. Create a question of your own that represents each category you listed above. Be sure to indicate what category the question represents. (10 to 25 words for each question; 30 to 75 words total)
3. Ch. 6, pp. 130-132 discusses the concept of Socratic questioning. Review that material and provide a definition of Socratic questioning. (15 to 25 words)
4. Discuss how Socratic questions contribute to sound critical thinking. (25 to 50 words)
5. In Week 2, you identified two different viewpoints about the topic you selected. Locate those viewpoints, and in the space below, write one Socratic question you could ask to gain a deeper understanding about each viewpoint. (10 to 25 words for each question; 20 to 50 words total)
Attachment:- Chapter 6.rar