Objectives of Cost Accounting
Objectives of Cost Accounting can be shortened as follow:
1. To determine the cost of production on per unit basis, for instance cost per liter, cost per kg, cost per meter, cost per ton etc.
2. Cost accounting assists in the determination of selling price. Cost accounting allows deciding the cost of production on a scientific basis and it assists to fix the selling price.
3. Cost accounting assists in cost control and cost reduction.
4. Ascertainment of according to the division, according to the activity and unit profitability becomes possible by cost accounting.
5. Cost accounting also assists in locating wastages, inefficiencies and other excuses in the production processes/services presented.
6. Cost accounting assists in presentation of appropriate data to the management that assist in decision making. Decision making is one of the significant functions of Management and it needs presentation of relevant data. Cost accounting able presentation of appropriate data in a systematic manner so that decision making becomes feasible.
7. Cost accounting also assists in estimation of costs for the future.
Latest technology based Cost Accounting Online Tutoring Assistance
Tutors, at the secure.tutorsglobe.com, take pledge to provide full satisfaction and assurance in Objectives of Cost Accounting homework help via online tutoring. Students are getting 100% satisfaction by online tutors across the globe. Here you can get homework help for Objectives of Cost Accounting, project ideas and tutorials. We provide email based Objectives of Cost Accounting homework help. You can join us to ask queries 24x7 with live, experienced and qualified online tutors specialized in Objectives of Cost Accounting. Through Online Tutoring, you would be able to complete your homework or assignments at your home. Tutors at the TutorsGlobe are committed to provide the best quality online tutoring assistance for Cost Accounting homework help and assignment help services. They use their experience, as they have solved thousands of the Objectives of Cost Accounting assignments, which may help you to solve your complex issues of Objectives of Cost Accounting. TutorsGlobe assure for the best quality compliance to your homework. Compromise with quality is not in our dictionary. If we feel that we are not able to provide the homework help as per the deadline or given instruction by the student, we refund the money of the student without any delay.