Cell Principle or Cell Doctrine:
The significant features of cell doctrine are as follows:
1. Each and every organism is made up of cells.
2. New cells are generated from the pre-existing cells.
3. The cell is a functional and structural unit of all living organisms.
4. A cell has hereditary information that is passed from one cell to other during cell division.
5. Each cell is basically similar in metabolic activities and chemical composition.
6. The function and structure of cell are controlled by the DNA.
7. Sometimes the dead cells might remain functional as tracheids and horny cells in animals and vessels in plants.
Latest technology based Biology Online Tutoring Assistance
Tutors, at the www.tutorsglobe.com, take pledge to provide full satisfaction and assurance in Cell Theory homework help via online tutoring. Students are getting 100% satisfaction by online tutors across the globe. Here you can get homework help for Cell Theory, project ideas and tutorials. We provide email based Cell Theory homework help. You can join us to ask queries 24x7 with live, experienced and qualified online tutors specialized in Cell Theory. Through Online Tutoring, you would be able to complete your homework or assignments at your home. Tutors at the TutorsGlobe are committed to provide the best quality online tutoring assistance for Biology homework help and assignment help services. They use their experience, as they have solved thousands of the Biology assignments, which may help you to solve your complex issues of Cell Theory. TutorsGlobe assure for the best quality compliance to your homework. Compromise with quality is not in our dictionary. If we feel that we are not able to provide the homework help as per the deadline or given instruction by the student, we refund the money of the student without any delay.
Start Excelling in your courses, Ask an Expert and get answers for your homework and assignments!!