1. Why does the government prefer to hire their own to conduct OSINT analysis instead of hiring contractors to do it?
2. In addition to OSINT being fast, flexible, dynamic, and cheap, what are two other main benefits of OSINT?
3. Why is open-source information more important than ever in the post-Cold War world?
4. Describe how OSINT is process through the intelligence cycle. Make sure you identify all five steps: collection, processing, production, analysis/interpretation, and dissemination.
5. Name 2 of the several drawbacks/downfalls to OSINT collection, explain.