Homework: Global Strategies
Length: 4 to 6 pages.
Mike, one of the marketing strategists on your team, stops at your office door wanting to talk. "We use fabrics that are made domestically; however, there are issues with using these same fabrics globally. There are laws and regulations that prevent us from shipping these fabrics to other countries. This is a huge concern. One of our primary selling points is the consistency of quality of our product."
You confirm Mike's concern, "That's an excellent point," you say. "Now you've just given yourself and our team more work for the presentation. I'm sure that will come up. One of the board members used to run a textile plant in China."
Mike nods his head in agreement. "I imagine textiles will not be the only resource concern," he says.
Consider the following in your response:
1. Why should resources be a concern in a global strategy?
2. What resources may be a concern in the country you selected?
3. How will this impact the decision to move to the country that you selected?
4. How will this impact your competitive strategy in your global market?
Format your homework according to the give formatting requirements:
1. The answer must be double spaced, typed, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the homework, the course title, the student's name, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The references and Citations should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.