• Chapter 1. What is Organizational Behavior?
• Chapter 2. Diversity in Organizations
• Chapter 3. Attitudes and Job Satisfaction
Initial Postings: Read and reflect on the assigned readings for the week. Then post what you thought was the most important concept(s), method(s), term(s), and/or any other thing that you felt was worthy of your understanding in each assigned textbook chapter. Your initial post should be based upon the assigned reading for the week, so the textbook should be a source listed in your reference section and cited within the body of the text. Other sources are not required but feel free to use them if they aid in your discussion.
Also, provide a graduate-level response to each of the following questions:
• You are working as a manager of a financial planning office where you require your employees to have a presence on social media. One of your financial advisors posts to his Twitter account that he needs $500 to pay his rent for the month. Would you punish him? Why or why not?
• Select one of the OB concepts given in the chapter and apply it to a situation in your work or school life. How did this concept help with the situation, or if it was not applied, how could it have helped in the outcome?
• Based on the readings for this week discuss what is your position on diversity in the workplace? How would you describe your attitude toward diversity? Be detailed in your analysis.
• Describe the three components of attitude. Provide an example of when you may used these three components in your work.
Create one to two paragraphs describing an important topic you studied in this course and how it will help you to be a successful student in your future classes. Answer the following:
1) What method are you using to help you schedule your priorities? Is it working? Why or why not?
2) Have you been able to deal with stress in a positive way? Explain why or why not.
3) Do you need to make adjustments to your time management process to help ensure success in the future? Explain.
The response must include a reference list. Using Times New Roman 12 pnt font, double-space, one-inch margins, and APA style of writing and citations.