This is to be a 4-5 page paper (not including the title and reference page) in APA format (6th ed) answering the following questions. You do not need an abstract.
1. Identify a patient problem you have had in the clinical setting.
What formal structures were in place to help address the problem?
How did you or could you use evidence to investigate the problem?
Did you have time to search for evidence? If not what were the barriers you faced?
What databases did you access for evidence and why? (be specific).
2. Find a clinical practice guideline from the National Guideline Clearinghouse archives or any other site that produces guidelines such as the American College of Cardiology CHF guidelines, that would be suitable for the patient problem you identified.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.