For this homework, read the Health Informatics: A Systems Perspective, Case Study, and address the following:
1. What is the problem that needs to be addressed?
2. What solution is being considered as viable?
3. How would you define (or not define) the problem differently, or define a viable solution differently?
4. What do you think is the correct solution and why?
5. How does this case affect patient care?
Format your homework according to the give formatting requirements:
1. The answer must be double spaced, typed, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the homework, the course title, the student's name, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The references and Citations should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.