PPT Assignment: Ethics & Performance
Length: 5 to 7 slides.
Respond to the scenario below with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. Be substantive and clear, and use research to reinforce your ideas.
Eddison Electronic Company (EEC) provides electricity for several states in the United States. You have been employed as a cost accountant at this organization. You have been tasked as a team lead on a team that will construct a balanced scorecard presentation for the department. Please create a PowerPoint presentation of 5 to 7 slides that discusses the following:
1. What are the key components of a balanced scorecard?
2. In what ways can the balanced scorecard benefit the organization in the strategic decision-making process and influence ROI?
3. What are the ethical issues that could be associated with the four key components of the balanced scorecard?
Format your assignment according to the give formatting requirements:
1. The answer must be double spaced, typed, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the course title, the student's name, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The references and Citations should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.