Assignment "Box, Inc. Case Study"
Box, Inc. Case Study
Read the Box, Inc. case study (end of chapter 7). Answer these questions:
1. Will Aaron be the next Bill Gates of flame out before Box can become profitable and really large?
2. What is the culture of the company?
3. What accounts for it being so open and freewheeling?
4. How does the culture reflect the four founders, their history together, their ages, the culture of Silicon Valley, etc.?
Make sure paper body starts with a summary where there is a statement of thesis (overview of the points to be made), continues with a discussion (or specific answers to specific questions), and ends with a conclusion. The five specific questions should be annotated and have specific answers. Please double space-it's easier for the grader to make comments.
All papers should be written in the third person (he, he, it, and they). Make every effort not to shift to second person (you, your) as in, "When starting a company you need money." Try to avoid shifting to the first person (I, we) as well. It is distracting to the reader and bad style to shift persons in a paper-students often do it in the middle of a sentence.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.