You are to submit a detailed plan covering your operations both nationally and internationally in addition to the conduct of its employees, vendors, board of directors, and its business operations overall. The following points need to be addressed in your ethical code of conduct plan:
1. The legal regulations of conducting business overseas.
2.The ethical code of conduct for employees and vendors
3. Distibngushing between right and wrong in business dealings when the action is legal.
4. Identifying the issues surrounding the motivation behind unethical or illegal business operations when the consequences are properly documented.
5. Anything else that you deem important support your ethical code of conduct plan
6. Your ethical code of conduct plan should demonstrate your understanding of the concepts and ideas covered throughout the course.
7. Ensure that the assignment adheres to APA formatting and that it meets the required deliverable length. Don't forget to cite your resources.