Setting: It is 5-10 years in the future and you have just been appointed to a highly desirable leadership role, one for which you have been preparing for many years. The organization has strong viability but is currently ineffective due to power struggles and an unhealthy organizational culture that is preventing it from reaching its potential
Write a seven to ten (7-10) page paper (excluding title and reference pages) that includes the following:
- Introduction - include some background on the organization (real or fictitious) and the leadership role to which you have been appointed.
- Research on empowering leadership and its effect on organizational culture.
- Analysis of the influence of leadership on organization effectiveness, including the use of power and politics to accomplish goals.
- Recommendations for empowering your team members and subordinates and how you will use honest and ethical influence tactics to increase organization effectiveness.
- Conclusion should briefly summarize the primary points of the paper and bring forward a call to action.