Review the articles:
1. Resting-State Neuroimaging Studies: A New Way of Identifying Differences
2. Role of Atypical Antipsychotics in the Treatment of Generalized Anxiety
3. The psychometric properties of the Generalized Anxiety Disorder-7 Scale in
4. The ages of anxiety—Differences across the lifespan in the default mode net
5. The Risk of Cancer in Patients with Generalized Anxiety Disorder: A Nationw
Once you have found your 5 sources, write a paragraph or two for each reference telling me some of the following: (and you can add other information - just keep it to two paragraphs - no more!!):
1. Why you think the author wrote this article or book?
2. What is the major strength of this article or book?
3. What were the methods used by the author to conduct this research?
4. What is the purpose of exploring this topic and what value can it have for us?
5. Does this topic in the article or book relate to psychology and on what level might it be utilized?
So, cover sheet, then your 5 articles, then the last page is the Reference page. Make sure to write the names of the 5 articles and make sure they are in correct APA style! If you complete 5 articles and write two paragraphs on each article, that is no more than 10 paragraphs and should run around 3 typed pages.
Double space, use 12-font type, and put all sheets of your paper into ONE Microsoft Word document .