Assignment: Plan Case Study
Consider the following information relative to your consulting engagement for Hoosier Media, Inc
Currently Hoosier Media utilizes traditional media vehicles for marketing. This includes print advertising to solicit new and renewal newspaper subscriptions. Other marketing tactics currently used include regional television and radio advertising spots. Management has expressed interest in expanding its marketing reach through social media and mobile app technology but is unsure how to move forward in those areas.
Hoosier Media's newsroom is in dire need of technological updates. All workstations currently have desktop computers; however, many employees have been requesting the ability to work from home as well as have access to company networks while on the road for business. Many of the younger employees would like to have access to iPads and would like to replace their desktop computer with lightweight laptop computers.
For the next phase of your consulting engagement, address the following in a 700- to 1,050-word paper:
• Propose marketing and information technology implementation tactics for Hoosier Media, Inc.
The paper should also reflect on how the company should communicate its strategic plan to key stakeholders by:
• Identifying the information that should be communicated.
• Defining the audience that should receive the communication.
• Identifying the channel(s) of communication.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.