1. The Six Domains of Leadership: a new model for developing and assessing leadership qualities?
2. It consist of six types such as:
- Personal=authenticity; expertise; creativity and innovation; vision; dedication; fit; personal engagement; credibility.
- Relational= concern; respect; understand; fair treatment.
- Contextual= building team identity; coherence; community.
- Inspirational= high expectation; enthusiasm; optimism; high aspiration.
- Supportive= efficacy; security; blame-control; initiative.
- Responsible= balance; ethical; public role; balance.
3. Leadership versus management?