Assignment: Advance Patient Care
Write a short (50-100-word) paragraph response for each question. This assignment is to be submitted as a Microsoft Word document.
1. Define patient compliance and explain its importance in your field.(Nursing)
2. Identify the health care professionals' role in compliance and give examples of ways in which the health care professional may actually contribute to noncompliance.
3. Compare compliance and collaboration.
4. Compare and contrast patient education in the past with that practiced today.
5. Explain the importance of professional commitment in developing patient education as a clinical skill.
6. Explain the three categories of learning and how they can be used in patient education.
7. List three problems that may arise in patient education and how they would be solved?
8. List some methods of documentation of patient education.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.