Select two websites from the list below, analyzing them from the standpoint of transferring information. We analyzed websites for their ability to persuade; in this unit, we are analyzing for the efficiency in providing information to the consumer. Keep in mind that the end goal of both is to influence the target market. Include criteria discussed in the lesson and throughout this course in your evaluation.
1. Furniture from Ikea.
2. Electronics from Amazon.
3. Laptops from HP.
4. Backpacks from REI.
5. Apparel from Macys.
6. Running shoes from Nike.
7. Cosmetics from Sephora.
8. Private dressing from Stitchfix.
Ensure that you respond to the questions below.
1. Using website functionality discussed in the lesson, compare functionality attributes of each of the two websites you selected. How are consumers using these websites in their decision-making process?
2. In your opinion, are these websites effective at reaching and providing necessary information in order to persuade the customer? Include your rationale.
3. Explain how marketers might make these websites more efficient in relaying information to the consumer.
Format your assignment according to the give formatting requirements:
1. The answer must be double spaced, typed, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the course title, the student's name, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The references and Citations should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.