Homework: Leadership for Organizational Effectiveness
The following Course Outcome is assessed in this homework:
1. Analyze the influence of leadership on organizational effectiveness.
Prepare 5 to 7 pages paper (1200 to 1800 words) not including the title and reference pages, describing how leaders use creativity and innovation for organizational effectiveness by using the following checklist:
1. Introduction section: Introduce a specific organizational effectiveness goal you desire to achieve through creativity and innovation.
2. Conduct research on leadership practices that foster creativity and enhance innovation.
3. Using the Leadership Self-Assessment 11-1: The Creative Personality Test (DuBrin, 2019), assess how similar your personality and attitudes are to those of creative people. Describe what you learned about your creative tendencies and provide recommendations for what you can do to increase your creative abilities.
4. Analyze your current leadership practices and how well those practices enhance innovation then provide recommendations for increasing your overall effectiveness in this area. Be sure to use citations to connect the analysis and recommendations to the research.
5. Conclude with a summary of the primary points of the paper and provide a call to action that connects to the stated goal from the introduction.
6. Ensure substantive integration of appropriate current, and reliable resources, including in-text citations throughout, with a corresponding item on the reference list. A minimum of three (3) viable sources are required (no older than 3 years) and at least one must be a scholarly/peer reviewed source.
Format your homework according to the give formatting requirements:
1. The answer must be double spaced, typed, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the homework, the course title, the student's name, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The references and Citations should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.