Problem: DSM Social Work Diagnosis
1) Provide the full DSM-5 diagnosis for the client. Remember, a full diagnosis should include the name of the disorder, ICD-10-CM code, specifiers, severity, and the Z codes (other conditions that may be a focus of clinical attention). Keep in mind a diagnosis covers the most recent 12 months.
2) Explain the diagnosis by matching the symptoms identified in the case to the specific criteria for the diagnosis.
3) Identify the first area of focus you would address as the client's social worker, and explain your specific treatment recommendations. Support your recommendations with research.
4) Explain how you would manage the client's diverse needs, including his co-occurring disorders.
5) Describe a treatment plan for the client, including how you would evaluation his treatment.
The response should include a reference list. One-inch margins, Using Times New Roman 12 pnt font, double-space and APA style of writing and citations.