Examine and compare one of the following product sets. Base your comparison on such factors as features, costs, convenience, ease of use, and value.
• GPS versus maps.
• Cell phones versus landlines.
• Online shopping versus "bricks and mortar" shopping.
• Standard gasoline automobile engines versus hybrids.
• Online course versus classroom.
• Satellite television versus cable.
The response should include a reference list. Double-space, using Times New Roman 12 pnt font, one-inch margins, and APA style of writing and citations.