Topic: Ultrasound Guided IV placement
Learning Environment: Simulation Lab and Pediatric Emergency Department
Create a 3 to 4 page report on the optimal learning environment for the course you began developing in Assessment 1. You should select a learning environment that will foster motivation in your learner population, support your efforts at classroom motivation, and best serve the goals of the course.
Create a report that does the following:
• Describes the learning environment most appropriate for the educational topic and intended audience that you identified.
• Briefly describes and evaluates theories of classroom management, learner management, and learner motivation that are relevant to your course and intended audience.
• Describes evidence-based strategies for classroom and learner management and evidence-based best practices to enhance learner motivation and how you would employ these in your learning environment and with a diverse group of learners.
• Supports your choices with scholarly resources.
• Format: 12-point Times New Roman or Arial font, double-spaced in Microsoft Word.
• Length: 3 to 4 pages, plus a title page and a references page.
• Use correct APA format (6th edition), including running head, page numbers, and a title page.
• Use and cite at least three scholarly articles in your plan within last 5 years
• Writing should be free of grammar and spelling errors that distract from content.