Homework: Current Situation/SWOT Analysis Summary
Review the Case Study: East Chestnut Regional Health System document.
Assume you are the Marketing Manager for East Chestnut Regional Health. Upper management has requested you prepare a Current Situation/SWOT Analysis summary for them.
Conduct a Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats (SWOT) Analysis on the organization, using the SWOT Analysis Worksheet for your analysis.
Consider the following in your analysis:
1) Current internal product and service strengths and weaknesses
2) Current competition
3) Current or potential opportunities that exist in the external environment and their impact on the organization
4) Current or potential threats in the external environment and their impact on the organization
Prepare a 500-word Current Situation/SWOT Analysis Summary of your analysis in which you answer the question, "Where are we now as an organization?"
Include the following in your Current Situation/SWOT Analysis Summary:
1) 3 key strengths of the organization on which it can build
2) 3 key weaknesses of the organization on which it can improve
3) 3 key opportunities the organization could address in the marketplace to expand its offerings or improve its profitability
4) 3 key threats the organization faces from the external environment
5) How the organization can build on its strengths to address its weaknesses and threats
6) How the organization can build on its strengths to take advantage of market opportunities
Format your homework according to the following formatting requirements:
(1) The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
(2) The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the homework, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
(3) Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.