Project Assignment: Federal And Healthcare Programs
Select ONE health policy issue from the list below:
• Medical Marijuana
• Assisted Suicide and Euthanasia
• Vaccines for Children
• The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
• Right to Health Care
Research arguments for and against the health policy and addressing the following:
• Research the policy issue and present background information on the issue.
• Address the political, financial, and economic issues related to the health policy.
• Discuss the specifics of who will be eligible and who will be responsible for providing services.
• Discuss the impact of your proposal on recipients and providers of care; include eligibility requirements for receiving benefits, application process, expected benefits, requirements for a provider to be eligible.
• Identify the specific government health programs and organizations that are involved and analyze their role in the policy.
• Examine budgetary issues such who will be responsible for funding: state, federal, or a combination of both.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.