Discuss adolescent idealism, criticism, personal fable and imaginary audience. Give examples of each from your own adolescence. In addition, please discuss the emerging adulthood transition. What is/was your transition like? Can adolescent idealism, criticism, personal fable and imaginary audience cognitive distortions continue to affect people's judgments and decision-making during the emerging adults period? Do the above cognitive distortions and immature behavior continue during early adulthood (20- 29 years)? Support your discussion with research from your readings in the book or other research from reputable sources.
Remember the criteria for the discussions:
• 100-200 word original post
• Covers every detail in the discussion description
1. Good post; covered all the required information?
2. Post was the required length?
3. Work was college-level writing, spell-checked, grammatically correct, and student used proper punctuation and capitalization?
The response should include a reference list. Double-space, using Times New Roman 12 pnt font, one-inch margins, and APA style of writing and citations.