Homework: Plan for Capacity Management
• Design a plan for capacity management, production planning, and scheduling
• Compose the results of operations and case studies effectively in writing the results of operations analysis and case studies
According to the assigned case study, Lawn King must develop an S&OP plan that considers the costs of inventory, overtime, hiring, and layoff (beware of stock outs). If the plan results in back orders, Lawn King will have to incur greater costs later in the year to meet demand. Analyze the case study and answer the following questions:
• Develop a forecast to use as a basis for Sales and Operations Planning.
• Develop a S&OP plan by month for fiscal year 2020. Consider the use of several different production strategies. Which strategy do you recommend? Use of Excel will greatly save time in making these plans.
Format your homework according to the give formatting requirements:
• The answer must be using Times New Roman font (size 12), double spaced, and typed, with one-inch margins on all sides.
• The response also includes a cover page containing the student's name, the title of the homework, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
• Also include a reference page. The references and Citations should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.