As an entrepreneur, you want to start a business. You know that the first step is to consider drafting a business plan proposal to organize all of your ideas. For this assignment, you will be submitting a business plan proposal for your imaginary business. For research purposes, you can choose any state for the location of your business.
Your business plan must include the following:
1. Introduction of the proposed business;
2. Description and explanation of the type of business entity that is best for your business;
3. Description of the specific steps needed to be followed to successfully and legally start the business;
4. A draft of a valid contract with a vendor, supplier, customer, etc. that illustrates all elements of a contract and takes into consideration some of the topics discussed in the contract chapters;
5. Possible ethical considerations for your business, including any social responsibility plans or attitudes that your business will embrace;
6. Description of a possible disagreement that could be encountered among the partners or investors and shareholders; and
7. Illustration of the various ways the disagreement could be resolved (referring back to the formal documents, such as the articles of incorporation or the partnership agreement).