You have been asked to create an educational presentation on conformity and obedience for a community organization.
Review the classic studies by Solomon Asch on conformity and Stanley Milgram on obedience described in your text.
Analyze the practical implications of these studies for social experiences, such as personal, work, or others.
Develop a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation of your analysis. Include detailed speaker notes to supplement your presentation.
Include the following:
• Describe how social interactions influenced behavior in these cases.
• Identify the instances of conformity and obedience.
• Describe a time in your life when you conformed to, or obeyed, a larger group. In the speaker notes, detail how would you react in that situation today, and what approaches you can take to avoid these behaviors in the future.
• Describe how your decisions to conform or obey were influenced by others and any attributions or attitudes involved.
• Identify potential situations in which conformity and obedience may be appropriate.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.