Use the information presented in the module folder along with your readings from the textbook to answer the following questions.
1. Describe the different morphological types of viruses and give examples of each type.
2. Compare and contrast the multiplication of bacteriophages versus the multiplication of animal viruses.
3. Describe how arthropods can act as mechanical vectors and biological vectors.
4. Describe five (5) characteristics of fungi and how they differ from other microorganisms.
5. Describe common characteristic of protozoans (protists). Name three (3) protozoans that are human parasites.
6. What are helminths? Name and describe three (3) that can cause problems in humans.